DUAL books / OEbooks: Open Europe paradigm
Cooperation model for SMART Tags / TIS:
distribution of access
Engagement of consumers by individual benefits from quick & comfortable access to digital services:
by tapping of SMART Tags,
integrated in SMART PAPER packaging / Pressure Seal forms (PS-forms).
B2B benefit: cost-effective production & distribution of mass products
- on-demand printed DUAL books and DUAL B2C, G2C letters.
Trials in 2018: SMART Reading Rooms/Points of Access (PoA) to public services,
scaling to 100 PoA (e.g. via public libraries network) of the trial country: Finland, then to EU.
The dissemination of TIS method - access 'in1click' to services' incentives
by SMART, human readable instruction at SMART Tag inside #OEbooks
- engages consumers to
reposition TIS from OEbooks to places of consumer convenience
to quick access third party services: e.g. for SEAMLESS mobile payments.
Consumer behaviour development for scaling & dissemination of
convenience of access to services
is provided by usage of context-functional 2D-codes;
the context switch is initiated by the readout using a smartphone.
To accustom consumers to a new model of behaviour (similar to NFC-card 'touch & pay'):
by using its ANONYMOUS ID-code for easy & comfortable acquisition,
wih help of friendly staff advise at POS, e.g. at Point of Sale of #OEbooks / Points of Access to services
- and for convenient way of access to Value Added Services via usage of SMART labels;
- bestseller books may be bought at half-price as 'Espresso-Model': no retailer costs.
* Objective 2.
Development parallel to #OEbooks, at the same printers, at night shifts:
Finland-wide decentralized printing of B2C, G2C letters
via library network, leveraging technology of decentralized-identities-driven access-to-services,
would disseminate OEtags at up to 600 millions of SMART letters per year,
when fully implemented via local distributors of newspapers plus B2C, G2C letters
vs 'old-timer' centralized printing of letters and books.
This project is based at
cost-savings due to win-win-win collaboration between all actors:
- libraries save up to 50% of manual jobs costs of staff: no (reserved) books sequence-shelving
- publishers save up to 50% of costs: no retailer logistics, books are printed on-demand
- supermarkets/ malls attract consumer attention and add time of engagement (e.g. of
consumer's spouse, when one of them is temporary free from shopping by spouse)
- coffee or Alko tester / cafe engages spouses into coffee innovative buying (up-sell), e.g. in capsules
- society gains quicker digitalisation and raises availability & accessibility of books,
incl. for Visually Impaired Persons,
- learning, culture preservation: via OEtags used for consumer-centric VAS access
- SMART PAPER sells PS-forms = logistics' costs-saving approx. 30 € /Finn p.A. = 150 M € per year.
SmartPaper.fi © 2017
The main ideas, models or assumptions involved.
Patrons (library patrons, SMART PAPER letters receivers) may access context-customized
services of third parties in2clicks at SMART Tags of PS-form's OWN content and Augmented
content: leveraging Blockchain / mobile payments to copyright holders, Artificial Intelligence,
MyData paradigm (controlling OWN data usage by data subject),
- digital on-demand print provides access for Visually Impaired Persons, via SMART 2D-codes,
thanks to digital printing of 'VoicEye' 2D-codes: books accessibility for VIP
(Visually Impaired Persons) is a must in Korea and USA, soon in Canada, then in EU.
The dissemination of TIS method of access to services at comfort of mass books, at SMART Tags
- engages mass usage of mobile access method
- also for payments
- by 'presenting' consumer's OWN code of access & payment at SMART Tag
(examples: LevelUp in US, SEQR.se mPay-methods, also used in Hesburger chain in Finland)
- via repositioning, SMART Tags from #OEbooks, may be used many times
- for CONSUMER-CENTRIC access to context-customized services of third parties;
- easy-to-remember & seamless-to-use thanks to relevant INITIAL content of favorite books
- same for a SMART OEsticker from relevant B2C letter.
SmartPaper.fi © 2017